Air travel is a safe way of transportation, but it still comes with its own set of risks. Therefore, following the right safety protocols is essential. Here are five essential air travel safety protocols to follow:
1. Pre-flight Safety Check: Before boarding a plane, it is important to check the aircraft for any possible safety hazards. This includes checking the aircraft’s cabin and cargo area for any items that could pose a risk, such as loose items or sharp objects. It is also important to check that all safety equipment, such as life jackets, is in working order.
2. Wear a Mask: In order to protect yourself and those around you, wearing a face covering is mandatory when travelling by air. This is especially important in cases where social distancing is difficult to maintain, such as on crowded flights.
3. Use Sanitization Products: Sanitization products, such as hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes, should be used at all times while travelling by air. This is important for reducing the spread of germs and viruses.
4. Practice Social Distancing: Social distancing is essential while travelling by air. This means staying at least six feet away from other people and avoiding close contact with them.
5. Listen to the Flight Attendants: Flight attendants are trained to ensure the safety of passengers. It is important to follow their instructions and abide by their policies.
By following these five essential air travel safety protocols, you can significantly reduce the risks associated with air travel. However, it is important to remember that these protocols are not a guarantee of safety and that you should always consult your doctor before travelling by air.